tradewinds said:
Seriously, for all the "butt hurtedness" about not being able to fish, speaking from experience, the fishing isnt't that great. Sure, you'll hook into something worth keeping every once in awhile, but don't let this ruin your charter.
I've caught Tuna in the channel and Mahi comin around Steel Point, and a crap load of Bonito and Barracuda.

I'm new here and I'm not letting this ruin my charter, but some of us take fishing a little more seriously than others. I grew up fishing inshore and offshore in southwest Florida and have fished all over the world. I just love trolling for wahoo, tuna, and mahi. Even if I don't catch one I love it.

Just as some of you are as passionate about spending time in the BVI some of us are that passionate about fishing. The fishing part was a big part of me going to the BVI, though on this trip not the main part. It's frustrating, and if you don't get the fishing part don't knock the passion of others who do. That would be like me saying I don't get why you guys like sailing, it isn't that great. I'm a power boat guy, but I've done sailing. Just because I'm not passionate about sailing doesn't mean I don't understand why many people are.