I can say yes many of these issues are common. I know I have had all these issues one time or another and many at the same time. A/C and/or genny are very susceptible to breakdown. Not sure if your A/C issue include a genny but even on shore power I've had A/C units freeze up. I can't begin to tell you how many times the wind meter was inoperable. This is an item that typically requires a trip to the top of the mast. Fuel gauge seems more time than not this gauge is inaccurate or again not working and for a 7-10 day charter it wouldn't bother me as long as I was sure the tank was topped off prior to departure, especially if you are running a genny or on a power boat. Maybe more important if you are on a power boat. Alarms - I guess if this was an alarm for taking on water it would make me anxious. I recently had a boat that the battery alarm would go off every night around 3 am notifying that the house battery is low. Realized a few days and sleepless nights later that the level was set too high. All in all I would guess the biggest issue is A/C because you specifically picked that option and I can relate to a hot night sleeping in a marina. I guess the real question is did Horizon address all the issues? Many times these boats when they start getting some age on them are just constantly breakdown and many of those issues might go unnoticed unless recorded by the last group to charter the boat. I wouldn't be too upset, this time next year you will be telling stories about this trip. Every charter company has their demons but overall do a pretty good job an keeping these boats going. Especially since not every charter group treats this boat as their own. You're still in the Islands on a boat laughing at everyone back in the states.

“Dawn comes early on a boat, right Captain? That’s right it happens everyday just about sun up!”