I snagged the policy below from the Horizons owners website. While I see little value of a fuel gauge on a charter boat and I would never trust one anyway. Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be hours if not days of work. Any instrument troubleshooting can easily get into the hours if you have the skills, diagnostic tools, and parts available. While wind instruments are nice to play with. There is no need for that tool on any charter boat.

Horizon factors in 15 minutes between charters to do fix anything found between charters. I have never returned a charter yacht with a trouble sheet that anyone could complete in 15 minutes. We always record any issue we find in a simple log and return that log to the base manager.

"Turnarounds: This fee incorporates the labour used to prepare a charter vessel (technical, rigging, shipwright and interior/exterior cleaners) along with chart-briefing and boat-briefing the guests. It also includes the completion of pre-charter and post-charter paperwork and the products used to clean the vessel, plus the Starter Pack and Welcome cocktail placed aboard for the guests. A professional diver inspects and takes video footage of the hull, rudder and keel, between every charter. When an inspection/repair during the turnaround procedure requires more than 15 minutes, it becomes billable and will be itemized on your monthly statement. Hence your monthly statement also serves as a full service history"

- See more at: http://horizonyachtcharters.com/yacht-sales/maximum-income-programme/#sthash.FDYVL0Rp.dpuf