Definitely agree that everyone's tolerance is different. Circumstances also play a role. Your frustration with waiting a day for maintenance (had gear shift blown; had belts break and the spare one I made sure was there before the trip was the wrong size, etc) on a 6 day charter w all newbies, is obviously less than your 10th two week charter w your wife. Still, if you are a sailor you know things happen (thats part of the fun/excitment). All I ask if for the charter company to be honest and upfront. Unfort I have not always had that expereince. My last charter just two weeks ago, the autohelm did not work - it did not fail, it never worked. I happened to be w many sailors so it never became an issue but I have taken many trips w just my family , esp when the kids were young when the autohelm was a dependable mate. The company told me, oh yeah, theres a problem w garmin software updates and we are waiting for (vague explanation here) something from manufacture. Translation: we knew it didnt work before you left. Personally, I think that was dangerous and disrespectful.