|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Aries4
Morrisville, PA/West End, Tortola
Posts: 460
Joined: July 2006
|
|
|
9 members (Compskier, ib4ut1, 706jim, rpotter28, caribmichael, Rumlover, Kennys, 2 invisible),
399
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571 Likes: 12
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571 Likes: 12 |
So...I cleared out my office for a remodel last year and "currently" can't locate my BVI/USVI charts....I remember someone had a map with sailing distances? does anyone have access to this map and can share? I will not sleep until I find my charts ;-)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62 Likes: 1 |
I use the ruler on Google Earth
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709 Likes: 2 |
Navionics works great and you download it on your phone.
Sue s/v Ripple Leopard 42 ![[Linked Image]](https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10730;128/st/20251225/e/sailing+around+Grenada/dt/-2/k/aadd/event.png) [/url]
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930 Likes: 2 |
So...I cleared out my office for a remodel last year and "currently" can't locate my BVI/USVI charts....I remember someone had a map with sailing distances? does anyone have access to this map and can share? I will not sleep until I find my charts ;-) There is one on BVIPirate : Sailing Distances
Louis from Houston
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571 Likes: 12
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571 Likes: 12 |
Thanks for all the options,and BVIPirate is exactly what I was searching for! I like to print out copies and mark up float plan options for the crew to look at.
I like technology but I still prefer paper charts and writing in spiral notebooks😁🍺
|
|
1 member likes this:
Latadjust |
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Thank Mr Magnus Walker for that... a huge helper to all us BVIlanders..
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Thank Mr Walker Mangum for that... a huge helper to all us BVIlanders..
|
|
1 member likes this:
BEERMAN |
|
|
|
|
|
|