Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,075
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
erb923 24
mahokid 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Colour1
Colour1
Westchester /NYC
Posts: 2,534
Joined: July 2011
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
9 members (WWII, ib4ut1, Compskier, 706jim, rpotter28, 4 invisible), 479 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#336099 06/17/2025 12:34 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 12
B
BEERMAN Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 12
So...I cleared out my office for a remodel last year and "currently" can't locate my BVI/USVI charts....I remember someone had a map with sailing distances? does anyone have access to this map and can share? I will not sleep until I find my charts ;-)

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
I use the ruler on Google Earth

Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709
Likes: 2
Navionics works great and you download it on your phone.


Sue
s/v Ripple
Leopard 42

[Linked Image][/url]
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by BEERMAN
So...I cleared out my office for a remodel last year and "currently" can't locate my BVI/USVI charts....I remember someone had a map with sailing distances? does anyone have access to this map and can share? I will not sleep until I find my charts ;-)

There is one on BVIPirate : Sailing Distances


Louis from Houston
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 12
B
BEERMAN Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,571
Likes: 12
Thanks for all the options,and BVIPirate is exactly what I was searching for! I like to print out copies and mark up float plan options for the crew to look at.

I like technology but I still prefer paper charts and writing in spiral notebooks😁🍺

1 member likes this: Latadjust
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Thank Mr Magnus Walker for that... a huge helper to all us BVIlanders..

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Thank Mr Walker Mangum for that... a huge helper to all us BVIlanders..

1 member likes this: BEERMAN

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5