Just took a look at a couple places, I may be wrong. Royal Palm and Flamingo charge a fee, and Marys Boon has a fee added as well, this if you are renting like a hotel and not timeshare. I never knew or saw this before, not a fan. It will be interesting to see who else does, but basically the person at The Morgan was not that far off on the statement. Still doubt I would ever stay there.

I don't like the new owner of The Morgan property, but I also would note the real problems was created by the person that owned it before him. He is the one that screwed everybody, hotel going down hill etc. The resort would not have been worth owning at if it continued much further, I know the studio that we had was garbage at the end. I did not have much invested, about zero, so that is easier for me to state and I do feel bad for all the people that got the shaft. I would bet that he was sold the idea that he could do what ever he wanted with the place if he bought it from the auction. It was a mess. I hope he doesn't get any sort of water use rights but I do wonder if he gets a fair shake. Can of worms open

Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat