|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,022
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
19 members (ggffrr11, REH, Fraser, Pltraveler, Nez, SkipperC, golda1, SteveH, jazzgal, theden, Kmon, Rover, rab, Jaybird, KDE12603, Colour1, Tom1947, Lucyann, 1 invisible),
380
guests, and
143
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
Leverick Bay’s discount ended when Nick & Monica left I wonder if that is because new management isn't part of TTOL or they just don't want to provide a discount? I wonder if anyone has ever reached out to them? I think the TTOL discount there (along with Nick and Monica) likely brought in a decent amount of business. I know we spent more nights there because of that then we likely would have otherwise.
Matt
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|