Pretty cheeky of y'all to come on a first-timers thread and joke about the "Catch the Mooring Ball Show" :P hopefully we won't be the ones providing you with entertainment every afternoon!

Lot of good suggestions here, thanks to all. bailau I would be interested to see your lists.

Went over the itinerary with the wife and kids yesterday. Lots of excitement. Wife eye-rolled a bit with Anegada coming back into the plans, but got no rejection. But she was WTH when I told her we probably couldn't have time for the conch tour, a valid point, so my guess is we go for to Anegada for two nights or not at all. I think a lot will be clearer after the sail from Norman's to Leverick on Day 3. If the wind is right for a nice leisurely reach on a single tack, I know I'll have a much easier time getting my crew excited about a second relatively long sail than if going up the SFDC involves a lot of tacking and bashing, where I may be the only one smiling. If that happens, the backup plan may be pulling into Marina Cay or Scrub Island on Day 3 and adjusting itinerary accordingly. But who knows - the charter boat is going to be so much bigger and more comfortable but also a lot slower than the boat we are used to.

Originally Posted by JasonHelmbrecht
might check on the Jumbie dates. Could be done by June.

I checked with Leverick's and Jumbie's BBQ runs through June but we probably wont' be there on Friday. Thought we'd catch Michael Beans but he just finished the season.

Originally Posted by Tarheelnani
Thank you- there is a cruise ship scheduled on June 9th during our trip- Where do we need to go to avoid them. this is probably my 10th charter and never have seen a cruise ship UGH!!
thanks so much

Jason's link tells you the days cruise ships are in Roadtown. There's a Celebrity cruise when you are there, same as us two weeks later. Go to the BVI excursions web page for Celebrity and they show trips to scuba the Rhone, snorkel Caves/Indians, the Baths, Jost Van Dyke, in addition to some overland trips on Tortola including Cane Garden Bay.