We discovered Orient Beach off the Dawn Princess in the late 90's. My wife and I had both previously lived in Europe so it wasn't unusual for her to go topless when sunbathing. Anyway, we had lunch on Orient Beach at a sleepy restaurant in our swimsuits and she ate lunch topless. That made a strong impression on me and we returned the next year staying for half a week at Club O and also half a week on St Barths at Eden Rock. While St Barths was very pretty, we found the people at Club O much more friendly and we were hooked on St Martin. We stayed at Le Meridian for many years before discovering Alamanda. We loved the beach scene at Club O and happy hour at the Perch. Willie's Cadillac (Margarita with Grand Marnier) was our favorite. We always rented a car and drove all over the island eating dinner at countless restaurants over 20 years. Favorites over the years were Mario's when in Sandy Ground, La Vie en Rose in Marigot, Le Cottage in Grand Case and eventually several in Orient Village. Sadly, we have not been back post Irma.

Last edited by LovesSXM; 07/01/2023 12:17 PM.