I’ve owned timeshares at Pelican then Villas at SBR since 1984 and love owning there. I purchased particular units based upon views so I’m never disappointed upon arrival. We go twice a year December & March and intend to many years to come. Based upon the owners meetings they initially had I believe we were one of the youngest owners there at the time.

With the introduction out of the way I very much agree with the original posters comments. I am always looking to book our next flight there and have seen a material increase in airfares the last 1 1/2 years. I recently booked a Paris trip for a good deal less than sxm who’s flight time is several hours than Paris.
The situation at the airport is improving based upon our return 2 weeks ago but that it is taking this long to rebuild is astounding. Tourism is their lifeline.

Not much can be done about driving and parking which is horrible. Don’t see any solutions to alleviate it. We stopped renting and take taxis as I do not have the patience. Feels like I’m back in NYC rush hour. Added plus with taxis I don’t have to worry about drinking.

Not pleased about the surcharge but as long as the service is at least warranting that amount it’s ok. Rare I’ve had bad service

Counting the days until our March return😎

Last edited by Steve Bond; 01/01/2024 11:37 AM.