I kind of agree with this. Guess it just depends on your perspective, how many times you've been, your total charter duration, and whether you tend to be a morning person on charter or prefer to sleep in. We've done two nights on Anegada most trips, but I'm thinking this time just one since we're doing just a 7 day charter. If we're off the ball by 8 from NS, we can be at Cow Wreck or Flash of Beauty by noon, call in our dinner order to Lobster Trap from there, hit ABC and the other Cow Wreck/FOB depending on whim for the afternoon, and still feel like we had plenty of time to relax at each spot and get back to the boat for a shower before dinner.
On the other hand, if it's your first trip or two and/or you really like to take your time, two nights on Anegada can be fantastic.
I will say, if seeing the Flamingo's is important to you, I haven't quite perfected that yet, it's been very hit or miss in our experience. We're going with a little one next time that absolutely LOVES flamingos. On advice on best way to make sure she sees them? I've heard dawn or dusk are the best times to see them?