|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 769
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
17 members (GOTOSUN, louismcc, 2tannedfannies, Rumlover, o2bnsxm, CaribbeanCanadians, triciatn, FantasyFrank, cbinparadise, SXMScubaman, Marie, StMartinFan, RatmansWife, Bella, JeanneB, 2 invisible),
388
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
We regularly stay 2 nights and spend one day on the far beaches (Flash of Beauty, Cow Wreck/Tipsy, ABC or Loblolly et.al.) and one at Setting Point but we usually go for 8-10 days. If I am going for 7 days i might do one day or even skip it. I would say both to Sarah and agree with Latadjust as there is way too much to see and hopefully you will be back. we have seen most everything after so many years of going down and still enjoy Anegada the most. I always say the first time you go for the place and after that you go for the people....
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|