First of several newbie questions!

We are very much looking forward to our second BVI charter this summer. Last charter had a skipper and chef - this time skipper only. We are spending our first three days on Cooper Island and then heading to Road Town to board our charter. We have 3 nights aboard with just me, DH, 3 kids (12, 13, 14). On the 4th day we are picking up my sister, her DH and 3 kids (12, 13, 15). Two quick questions to start our planning.

1. Should we head up to Anegada for 2 of our first nights? If so, where should we go the first night? I would love to try to do Leverick for the Friday night BBQ but will that be too ambitious? We did not go to Anegada on our first trip.

2. Where should we pick up my sister and her crew? They fly into STT and land (on a Monday) at 12:35. My thought is have them get on the 2:30 ferry from CA (if it is running?) and have them taxi from Road Town to Trellis Bay - pick them up there. Then work our way down - starting in North Sound. End with our last day at JVD, Sandy Cay. Go thru BVI customs at Soper's Hole and then get dropped at Cruz Bay, STJ (next 10 days will be on island here).

Thoughts? Our plan is breakfast and lunch aboard with most dinners ashore. Thanks in advance!