Schwendy said:
I知 not too worried unless I知 asked to plot courses on a paper chart, calculate tide ranges, current and arrival time! Definitely a little rusty. Maneuvering not a problem, leaving the dock I知 good there as well, returning maybe not. I can do it but planned to have them dock at the end of charter. I just feel why risk it after a week of not even a scratch. I致e heard Marinemax won稚 even allow bare boats to dock on return.

I imagine it isn't a significant process - maybe take it out, see how you leave the dock, pay attention when out there..etc. Maybe they skip it for some charterers as well if you've been with them before. Could be something they determine when going through the boat briefing as well. I recall the first (and only time actually) we did the chart briefing and was a bit shocked at the questions one guy was asking.. Have overheard some boat briefings at times and was somewhat shocked at questions asked then too...

I'm sure you'll be fine and it won't be a big deal. Good way to do a shake down of the boat too..

Matt