Sandy,
Sorry all my recipes are always so vague, but I really adjust everything to taste every time so I don't do anything in specific quantities! (that's why i totally SUCK at baking!) I'll post the other Caesar recipe tomorrow... that one is from Bobby Flay, so it'll be a real recipe!

I cannot believe that I can't find my basic low-cal Caesar recipe, but this one is very similar & mine varies every time anyway:

2/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons anchovy paste
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 cloves garlic -- minced

Dump everything into the blender & give it a whir. Thin with milk or water if needed. It's quite a bit tangier than regular Caesar because of the yogurt, but I like Tangy. If you prefer, you could use 1/2 yogurt & 1/2 low-fat mayo... or I suppose ALL low-fat (or fat-free) mayo, but I'm not a mayo fan. But it would certainly be more similar to "traditional" Caesar that way.

EASY, quick croutons

1 Baguette, sliced 1/2"-3/4" thick (I use whole wheat)*
1/2 cup olive oil (doesn't have to be extra virgin)
Several cloves of garlic, peeled
About 1/3 cup Parmiggiano-reggiano, finely grated
Black pepper, coarsely ground

*Any crusty bread will do.

Brush bread slices lightly on both sides with olive oil.

Toast bread in oven or on "toast" setting of toaster oven until lightly browned & crispy. If I use the regular oven I find it's quickest to put it 4-5" under the broiler for a minute or 2 on each side, keeping a very close watch on it because it'll turn black in a heartbeat! Remove & turn oven off.

Rub the toasted slices with the garlic cloves... like you're using a pencil eraser. The crispy bread will wear down the garlic fast so you'll have to determine how garlicky you like them. I just do one side of the toasts but if you love garlic, rub it on both!

Cut the slices into cubes and toss in a bowl with the grated Parm.

Spread the cubes on a cookie sheet and pop them back into the still hot but turned-off oven for about 5 minutes just to crisp them up a teensy smidge. If your cubes were very crispy after the first toasting, you can skip this step.

Sprinkle with black pepper while still hot & allow to cool, uncovered, before use.

This makes a LOT of croutons, but you can make just a few slices if you don't need much. But once they're cool they'll keep for a week or more in a Ziplok.

Since these don't read like normal recipes, I understand you may have questions, so feel free to ask if needed!

This looks like a nice grilled Caesar-style salad, too! (and a great pic so you can see what the lettuce should look like!)(and a "normal" recipe!) Well anyway, here:

http://thinkitchn.com/2011/03/grilled-romaine-lowfat-caesar/

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to be a horrible warning. [Linked Image]