I think both Horizon and OP believe they're being reasonable and probably honest in their assessment. IMHO the problems started with a departure from the dock in a bit of a hurry. The briefer went over the boat with OP and the OP was giving feedback that he already knew the topics. Thus the checkout went quickly but in retrospect things were not covered. From OP's perspective - and in hind sight - he did not receive a proper boat/chart briefing. But from Horizon's point of view they covered the bases with the OP. I don't think that means anyone was lying. Both perspectives are honest.

Do I believe the boat had issues and the OP was unhappy? Absolutely. In this regards I think you can follow the money. Did OP have anything to gain by the posting? How about Horizon. Follow your nose on this one which leaves me to believe there is at least something to be said for OP's unhappy state.

Now let me comment on some OP statements which I find a bit troubling.

With regards to overnight mooring on a national park mooring the OP states "This happens daily, whilst not recommended, it was imperative being that WE DIDNT HAVE A WORKING AC like we paid for.". There was nothing imperative about mooring on a national park mooring because you didn't have working AC. The two are not connected.

With regards to the out of bounds area being ignored the OP states "We can afford to buy every boat in your fleet and your company if we wanted. But we are not "credit card" captains or crew. We are experienced sailors just looking for a decent boat to charter when we travel. All of our personal owned yachts are much larger and nicer than yours". I don't think your wealth gives you an excuse for sailing in an out of bounds area.

Just my five cents worth. Assuming of course Warren thinks I have any credibility.

Life's short - sail more!