As others stated, check your profile and also the specific flight and make sure notifications are enabled.

SXMWendell had flights to Columbia cancelled by AA and indicated he had a full refund applied to his method of payment after filing for the refund online. He said the way to go about filing was pretty well hidden on the AA site.

I had a Delta flight cancelled for March 20 from SXM. I called Delta on 3/23 (after cancelling myself just to be sure) as I had an e-ticket credit but I wanted a full refund. I got through very quickly (I called very early), explained the situation and was initially told there would be a $200 fee. I again explained the situation that Delta cancelled and the agent went through a supervisor, indicating there would be a full refund to my method of payment. On March 25 I had a "credit pending" notice on my cc and on March 26 the credit in full was posted.

I think a lot of this is how one goes about it, the agent you speak to and while one needs to be persistent, being polite is a great asset as well.

J.D.