Originally Posted by GaryC
A question I had asked during the session was with the reduced requirements for quarantine to tourists on Dec 1st, would there be an early elimination of the current 2 week quarantine/$3500 guard fee. The question was misinterpreted and not answered so I still would like to know.

I saw your question come up and I was surprised they weren't willing answer it. I tried several times to ask if any possible quarantine would have exceptions to allow people to grocery shop or how they were expected to get food but it was also ignored.

The key take away for the TTOL community is these are all rumors until official protocols are approved by Cabinet. To me, the Premier seemed like he had softened on the quarantine requirement. I have noticed over the last 7 months of COVID fun that the government here is heavily influenced by social media activity. I'd say the feedback over the last few days has been some of the strongest I've seen and I am hopeful it will have an influence on the Cabinet when they approve final measures.

Please keep in mind, it has only been proposed and it sounds like they will be meeting about entry protocols on Friday. Maybe we'll get more definite news next week.

A question for the TTOL community: If the protocols included a test prior to entry, another test upon entry, and a contact tracing bracelet would that be acceptable to consider BVI travel?

JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com