And as Todd and others have said, the people and how we met, some of the best memories of all and all of them great peeps.

I often read people commenting as to how they meet the nicest people on OrientBeach. I would suggest we have met them all over the island - in the shops, in restaurants, in bars, at parties and gatherings and on the various beaches and even here on line.

We have been so very well blessed in all our travels to have met some of the nicest people in the world and all on St. Martin island. Barbara and Dee, Sharon, Elaine, Bill, Shurma, Manu, Jean Pierre, Ronalee and JD, James, Irma, Shirley, Max, Todd, MJ, GAKaye and David, Carol, Jeannie, Mo, Terry and Rit, Michele and Terry, Smarthie, Lesley, Irina and this is just a small part of my list, not to mention all those people we’ve met on line but haven’t really spent much time with on island - Mike, Joyce, Leona, Andre, Teri, Elizabeth, Linda, Pat and Bill, Louise and David and the list goes on and on and on. So many others whose names will keep me thinking all night and feeling bad about those I’ve missed.

And people ask why we love SXM?! 😊😊

Edited to add:

I should probably delete this as I know there are others I’ve forgotten and I may still hit delete………

Last edited by pat; 07/11/2021 11:15 PM.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."