We visited last week. We visited Saba for drinks, dinner at Bitter End and dinner at North Sound Bistro. Half our crew had never been to the BVI so they had no expectations (although it was clear they were surprised at the excessive wait times). I didn't mention any positive or negative comments to them in advance but when we were at Saba our other Dad asked me why every worker at the resort is grumpy and indifferent to him? He said it seems like they hate their job and the customers. We had a short visit. Too bad, because the place is beautiful.

Bitter End was really nice. Pretty good service. There's a manager type from CT who is hustling and trying to make sure everything is going smoothly. The place is pretty cool - albeit a lot smaller than I recall the prior version. The food was good and service very acceptable.

North Sound Bistro was really nice looking. We had a private room which was cool. We made reservations the same day for 9 of us. The service was struggling a bit. It took us 2 hours from the time we got there to get food. It was at least 30 minutes to get drinks (challenging with 5 kids under the age of 15). The food was good but we were worn out by the end of the night. It just took a long time.