I'll add my experience to this thread. We have chartered with DYC, TMM, Horizon, Sail Caribe and Voyage - most of them multiple times. I have found that Dream has been fine for the most part with our biggest disappointment being when we chartered a Lagoon 52 from their fleet but was switched to a (much less roomy) Saba 50 when we arrived due to "mechanical issues" with the Lagoon. However, we saw the Lagoon 52 we were supposed to be on just a couple days later so it must not have been too serious. I think they may have double booked the boat or maybe one of the other L52s had issues and they had to shift things around. Regardless, it was a bit frustrating as we had a pretty large group with us and would have appreciated the space on the Lagoon. We also had fuel filter issues on the starboard engine on that boat when motoring in rough water when returning from St. Thomas, but they met us in Sopers Hole and replaced the filters for both engines.

We have had problems with a couple of the other companies that we chartered and haven't always received as prompt service as DYC. That said, stuff happens and I can't think of one charter we've been on that didn't have at least one minor thing pop up. I consider a bit of troubleshooting to just be part of chartering.

I do love that DYC is based out of Scrub and it is disappointing that they will be moving. The proximity to the airport (no taxi required), the nice marina setting of Scrub, and being able to use Scrub's facilities at both the start and end of the charter was a major reason for using them on our last trip. I would consider using them again depending on boat and price availability, but I do like some of the other companies as well. FWIW, we are chartering with Horizon this April and we are chartering with DYC out of Antigua this June.

Good luck on your decision!