Thanks Bailau! Hope you make it back soon, maybe we will cross paths sometime.

Last month we attended the Annapolis boat show and had the chance to meet some of the Moorings Clearwater staff, like John Keyes, Jenn Andre and Katy Buckner. It was nice to put a face to the names that I have been interacting with for close to 15 years.

From their comments, I was expecting November to be quite a bit busier than what I'm seeing. No complaints!

We enjoyed our birthday lunch/dinner at Nova and spent the night at BEYC. The BEYC field is huge, but the wind swirls around both sides of Biras Hill and that can make some of the moorings pretty closely spaced. There were plenty available, so we took a mooring with no neighbors. I was returning from a short paddleboard outing and from a distance saw a boat seemingly picking up the mooring right behind us. I sped up a little bit, hoping to politely dissuade them from mooring so close when there were so many other balls available. As I approached, a gentleman on the "PyroSea" (Conch Lagoon) told me that they had just accidentally hit and damaged our boat, and that his insurance would cover it. Fortunately, this turned out to be his idea of a joke. Relief trumped irritation, but still...

The showers predicted last night did not set in and today's forecast changed entirely. Another beautiful and calm morning.

Last edited by MrEZgoin; 11/14/2022 07:22 AM.

M4000 "Lio Kai"