Originally Posted by Manpot
Happy thanksgiving to you and all TTOLers..Laura ( T Shirt Gal) and I will be feasting at The Sugar Mill...

We went for lunch at The Sugar Mill the other day not realizing its dinner-only. However, the associated beach side restaurant across the road was really nice. Next chance we get we plan to try Sugar Mill for dinner. Thank you Manpot and other TTOLers for multiple mentions. The restaurant and grounds look spectacular.

We stopped by the resort/beach-side restaurant at Long Bay on our way back. It looked really nice as well. Anyone have any experience dining there?

In other news:
1) The islands seem pretty quite the last week and a half. Most anchorages are half full at the most. Great harbor at Peter Island was completely empty Wednesday night except for us and two other boats. Anegada was only half full last night (which surprised us as The Lobster Fest is starting today, Saturday.....BVI C&I is opening a port of entry at Anegada this weekend for the event)
2) Highly recommend a Conch Island tour. The reef is a wonder. We spent hours snorkeling there. We went with Sherman. He was fantastic! We've been coming here for the last 15 years and this is absolutely my favorite thing to do.

Cheers all and enjoy the rest of you Thanksgiving weekend.