We went to Peter last year on December 31st to see what New Years was like. The dock master was friendly, the facility nice, but the surge in the marina was terrible. It was bad enough to make you stay away. Digicel works poorly at their dock. Dinner at $285pp + 18% gratuity was too expensive and we ate on the boat.

We went back to Peter island in May. We wanted to try their famous Saturday night buffet. There was no dock master on duty. He did not show up to work. Lots of wasted time calling on the vhf. We finally chose our own slip. No power at the dock as it was off for maintenance. The marina is under construction and the showers are pathetic. The buffet was fabulous. I will only go back if I have guests that wish to.

We have dinghied over to the ghost town called scrub Island on a few occasions. We have never had any desire to stay there. We once went to the reception to inquire about marina charges and to see if there were any ttol discounts and just got a blank stare. It was too much trouble for them to provide any help.

Generally I prefer not to take a dock. Leverick is an obvious exception. None other come to mind,

My favorite resort in the Bvi is the one we all float on. It has great views, swimming, sun/shade, water toys, access to lots restaurants and bars etc. what more could you ask for?

Last edited by warren460; 06/17/2015 07:23 AM.