jphart said:
When I'm on a boat, the boat is where I want to stay until the trip ends.

This is exactly what myself and the crew did as recently as 6/20. After turning in our cat we enjoyed our leisurely trip to Trellis and awaited our ferry to Scrub to spend the night in one of their villas (paid $ not points, although a couple of us could have pooled points).

The upper pool was open while the lower was receiving its final resurface and while slightly crowded, it didn't pose a problem.

There were many vessels on the dock, all of them good, friendly people and welcome in the pool; at least by us.

As for the resort staff, there was a "communication" error on our arrival time. Apparently if you're coming from Trellis it's advisable to tell them you have 8 people arriving from a charter rather than expecting they are sending the big ferry every time. We ended up bumping some staff and pool resurfacing staff to accommodate the guests. I called ahead and the person I spoke to couldn't comprehend I wasn't on email to let them know 2 days in advance when our crew was arriving; assuming we were arriving into EIS, instead of finishing our charter with a nice night at scrub.

Other than the ferry situation, the rest of the stay was fabulous. The staff at breakfast, pool bar, luggage bellmen, marina store/deli were all wonderful. The check-in staff was questionable as we wanted to upgrade villas with more $ to accommodate people that were in regular rooms but they said everything was occupied. Turns out the 4 bedroom next to us was vacant that night. Who knows if they prep those villas for guests like a hotel would for any standard room.