So as I stated earlier. We spent the night there last night on our private boat. Four days into a six day trip. We have a/c on the boat but I haven't finished installing the generator yet. The crew loved shore power for the night. I called them a mile north of Beef Island about a half hour out, on the number in their add here. No problem with the TTOL discount. We where treated very well. All the staff was friendly.

We did drinks in the pool, showered then dinner outside upstairs. Again great service, very good seafood chowder and one of the best lobsters I've ever had down here. For the record I've eaten lobster almost every where here.

This morning we went to their north shore beach hung out and had a few drinks. Great service, free ride over there, towel service etc. We went back to check out, again great service. I asked members of management about boats and they said they are very happy to have them.

While marinas may not be for everyone I can say we had a very good experience here and will do it again.