I caught bits and pieces of this as we traveled down today. Now by pool with drink in hand I will give my take that is worth exactly what you paid for it.

I assume your wives are adults and traveled to STT just fine. Catching a taxi and a ferry will be a piece of cake.

If I understood this correctly this is your first time to charter here and you are contemplating doing this on your first day off the dock, with an unfamiliar boat in unfamiliar setting and having to do unfamiliar things, clear out of BVI and into USVI and find spouses.

A no brainier for me to take the boat to Sopers, catch a ball. Hang at fish and lime with adult libations until you see their ferry arrive. Caution..don't overdo the imbibing while they are in transit...they will not be impressed. I know these things. smile . Sweep them off their feet after they clear customs out to your awaiting yacht...then whisk them away to Scaramouche ..great Italian place or back to fish and lime for dinner. Cast off in the BVIs in the am. Will save a lot of unseeded angst on your first BVI charter. can bet nobody on this board has ever on their first trip cleared out of the BVI after a likely 1-2 pm departure from charter dock ..cleared out..cleared in to BVI and picked up passengers and made it to Christmas cove. Vacations are best when they are most hassle free..go to Sopers..west end, be on your best behavior and leave the taxi service to meet up to the pros on the ferry.

Have a great time!