I am sure some folks think I am bring negative. let me give you my travel day to the BVI

Get up around 4 AM Drive to Miami, about 2.5 hours. Park at the local hotel, bring my baggage to the shuttle. Shuttle takes me to the airport. Shuttle drops off about 500 ft from baggage area. Drag baggage across 6 lanes of traffic. Give to baggage clerk and get tickets. Find a wheelchair to use thru airport. Go thru TSA and finally after about 30 min get to the gate, Bring carryon onto aircraft and sit into seat. Takes about 2 hours to STT At Stt grab my carryon and myself down the rolling metal stairs . Walk to the main building and wait for my luggage to arrive.Pull luggage off the luggage carousel. Bring the luggage outside to the crowded taxis. Try and get inside the crowded taxis. Wiat 10-20 min for them to load up. Get to the ferry dock about 15 min latter.Lug the luggage to the ferry counter.Figure out which ferry to use.. Wait for the ferry. About 1-2 hours later get to roadtown. Stand in line to go thru customs and immigration (Also collect my luggage for the mound of luggage.)This takes 30 min to1 hour. Go thru covid test. Go thru paperwork. Wait for speedy ferry to bring me to VG. Finally I am on VG around 6PM , so over 14 hours of travel.

Now with covid there are additional steps. Trying to get a covid test within 3 days of travel. Trying to get insurance that works Trying to download the BVI documents.

Does this sound like a lot of fun to the beginning of a vacation.? No problem quarantining the first day. I am exhausted.

tpcook