Ahoy Captains,

I understand there is an outstanding issue regarding ‘The Good Ole’ Days’.
It is ironic, that maybe the closest We can get to Those Days, for the next few years, with No Mask and No Distancing and No Politics, will be on a Yacht in the BVI.
And all it takes are a few simple precautions to protect You and your Family and Friends.
My main concern now is the health of my Guests before they arrive. I fear as the Hurricane Season ends in the Caribbean that a Viral Cat 5 Hurricane Season will hit North America without those same precautions.
I hope every TTOL Member and their Family and Friends will use every resource to stay healthy.

#10 “The Protocol for Vessel Arrivals will require certified RT-PCR testing”.
Yachts can’t be the subject of a PCR test. Inductively, I would assume, therefore making an ‘[censored]’ of myself, that this is a declarative sentence with Arrivals as the subject and Vessel as the predicate, without getting into NewSpeak.
Sorry, not arriving yachts, but Individuals arriving associated with a vessel need tests, then out for 4 days sailing around the Sunny Caribbean with probably the channel islands for the first few nights, then a quick test, and grab a cold six pack from the beach bar, and It’s a Pirate’s Life!
Maybe some of the land based business can network with an entrepreneurial yacht charter business and offer a ½ Surf & ½ Turf Vacation to generate cash flow in the short term, hopefully opening more opportunities for both.

Went into BVI Gov Environmental Health today. They confirmed that Bareboat and Crewed Yachts can leave the dock to ‘quarantine’ with No Masks and No Distancing. And they are due in tomorrow to ‘Gold Certify’ my business.
Thank you for the compliments.
Sorry to the same few with the same old problems.

Lots of new friends with the same old problems, Open your eyes, You might see
If our lives were that simple, We'd live in the past, If the phone doesn't ring, It's me
If the phone doesn't ring, You'll know that it's me, I'll be out in the eye of the storm … (Literally with Cat 5 Irma)
If the phone doesn't ring, You know that I'll be, Where someone can make me feel warm
It's too bad we can't turn, And live in the past, If the phone doesn't ring, It's me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Oh7NVuwEk

Fair Winds, Brent from The Captains Compass.