From my personal experience 2 weeks ago: I arrived through a private IslandBirds charter from San Juan on a Friday afternoon. I was then taxied from Beef Island to Peebles to get tested because the testing facility at the airport was not ready (and based upon the construction progress, I don't see how it will be ready by December 1st). I will say, the testing at Peebles was incredibly efficient and fast. Granted, there was only 7 of us and not 50 or however many would be on a larger flight. But they had the 7 of us in, tested and out in 15 minutes flat.

I then had a 4 day quarantine where I was not allowed to leave the quarantine residence. On the morning of Day 4 (which was Tuesday. So Saturday Day 1, Sunday Day 2, Monday Day 3, Tuesday Day 4) I went and got my Day 4 Test at the Clinic on VG at 10:30am.

I received my all-clear release certificate at noon on Wednesday (Day 5) and am now free to move about the territory.

There was no mention at all of any bracelet or tracking app and there has been no mention of any tracking bracelet or smartphone for anyone else (who I have talked to) who has entered through the Beef Island airport since I did.

Last edited by VirginGordaResident; 11/19/2020 12:26 PM.