We are spending a third night at Saba, possibly heading to Anegada tomorrow depending on conditions.
The reconstruction is really nice. Nothing can bring back the original atmosphere, but short of that I think they have done an excellent job in rebuilding. I think they have retained some of the original concrete that survived the storm, so the layout is much the same but the upstairs is much expanded with a second bar and seating area.

We went there this afternoon for drinks and some bar food and ended up sitting near Richard Branson and his wife who was there with a large party related to the "Big Change" charity. He was on crutches, though I hope this is due to something minor and not the bike accident he suffered some years ago.

Though Saba only has 12 mooring balls at present, there are now 20+ new balls on the other side of the channel presumably managed by BEYC. I ran into Scott Allerton ( formerly of BVI Kiteboarding ) who was collecting for moorings and hopefully will get his school running again.

M4000 "Lio Kai"