We left during the day to spend a few hours at the Baths, swimming and paddle boarding. There were still a few unused balls during our mid-day stay.
After staying a second night at Cooper, we decided to head north again. Made a stop at Great Dog to snorkel. Visibility much improved, it was very nice. I resisted the urge to swim through the great arch, though the new fins I brought would have made it quite a bit easier. I did swim through the chimney and managed to nick the side of my leg in the process. Seems to be healing well though.

Long Bay was looking really nice, with only a single boat anchored there, so we anchored and decided to stay the night. I paddled out to Mountain Point and played in the rocks there... there are 3 chutes you can paddle through, conditions permitting. The middle one is very narrow and I skipped that one for now, but overall it was great fun and I went back out there this morning. A few larger yachts came and anchored for the night ( Angeleyes, Out of Office). Plenty of room though.

We are fairly near the balls at the Kodiak Queen, and tied up our dinghy next to a dive boat and snorkeled there. First time, pretty impressive, though unfortunately the art work additions (damaged in Irma?) do not really add much, but look more like an entrapment hazard for divers. I was tempted to dive underneath the crane or fallen mast, but my wife did not want me to try.

Thought we might see if we can visit Little Dix, but doesn't seem like they are really set up for it. Paddled from our boat to Savannah bay and back, passing several beautiful bays (Nail, Trunk, Mango (Tetor?), Pound) along the way. I had thought I might make it to Little Dix but glad I did not try, would have been 6+ miles.

This has been such a nice setting we decided to stay a second night.

M4000 "Lio Kai"