We spent a second night in Pirate's Bight and then decided to move back to Cooper, with the north wind returning to East. Stopped at the Indians on the way and had another great swim there. Not stellar visibility, but lots and lots of fish.

Took a reserved ball at Cooper, which was still a little gusty and rolly. I used the opportunity to have a nice downwind paddle from Quart a Nancy to Cistern Rock, where there was enough chop and wind to catch several bumps, and then return closer to shore where there was more shelter. Really a lot of fun, and about the only place where I can do this without a shuttle.

We made an early dinner reservation at CIBC... my wife had the grilled wahoo and I had the chicken tikka masala, both were very good. We tried a few rums at the rum bar... the Panamanian one with a Z (something like Zafaro?) was great, and I tried a jalapeno infused rum because I love jalapeno.... but not so much.

Though the evening was still a little rough, it became very calm overnight and there was no rain so we slept very comfortably with the boat open and no noise from the AC.

This morning was quite calm and we dinghied over to the Rhone rather than moving the boat which worked out very well. We had not dived there for quite a while. The current was light and again not stellar viz but really nice at the bow section and rocks at the point. I was sorely tempted to do the propeller swim through, but I knew my wife would not approve and I'm trying to be more considerate of that. On the way back we went in the water again at Cistern Rock, which was much better this time because the north setting current allowed us to go out to the ridge to the south of the rock where the best coral is.

With our return approaching, we completed our Binax proctored tests. All worked well, but I did find it kind of stressful anticipating how some kind of computer or connection problem could throw the process into chaos. Be aware that the proctor wants you to point the camera that he can see you and the test material on a flat surface. That can be a challenge depending on the equipment at hand. You kind of need both hands free to conduct the test. Tomorrow we'll do the USVI travel portal.

M4000 "Lio Kai"