After another paddle at Mountain Point we headed back to Saba. Definitely picking up, pretty much all the balls are taken and it's really starting to feel like high season.. All Saba FCFS moorings taken, we took a mooring at BEYC and chatted with the fellow collecting for it, describing all the things they hope to have open Dec 15th.

The water being very calm, we went for a snorkel at Eustacia reef for the first time since pre-Irma. The BEYC balls are no longer there, so I was going by memory on where the best snorkeling was. We were really surprised how good the condition of the reef was considering the depth and location. Much more intact coral, including some nice staghorn stands. And way more soft coral than I was expecting. Really nice, we will probably go again tomorrow.

We weren't focused on the cannons (my wife doesn't care about the cannons :-), but it turned out I dropped the dinghy anchor about 10 feet away!

We had an early dinner at Saba. The food was good, but they are still working on the service aspect, I finally had to get up and get someone's attention to take our order.

M4000 "Lio Kai"