Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,045
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
the captain
the captain
the Long Island
Posts: 509
Joined: November 2015
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (psod, GettingThere, rickl454, MrWhiskerssammy, Caribob, Rover, tpcook, S/Y Mockingbird, Rumlover, 3 invisible), 389 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#248130 02/22/2021 07:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
D
Dorothy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
Does anyone know where I can pull in for exit testing? I can't seem to find it any where? I thought maybe around mooring outside of Terrence B air port Tortola and see if we can get tested.

BVI Sponsors
.
Dorothy #248135 02/22/2021 07:37 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
Answered in the BVI forum.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5