Member Spotlight
tpcook
tpcook
South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
ACTON, kygirl, makeshiftwings
Who's Online Now
9 registered members (SANFILIP, stevel13, Jeannius, AUCspouse, SXMBND, 4 invisible), 101 guests, and 77 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
as stated earlier Boucharda, there must ??? be a requirement to input vaccinated info to EHAS to gain an Approval document as in the past with a covid test....I THINK?!
94 2,361 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
1 hour ago
ditto gakaye
94 2,361 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
6 hours ago
0 47 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
It reminds me of the smell of napalm, it definitely clears the airways and wakes you up. They are also great for making smores.
4 134 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
7 hours ago
I think your Forrest Gump quote applies here!! LOL.
4 134 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 hours ago
It's fun to watch
4 134 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
8 hours ago
Brilliant! Here we go again. They really seem to know how to shoot themselves in the foot, don't they? Let me correct that...both feet!
4 134 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
French protests Friday morning with nice car fire

French protest
4 134 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
If the sand isn't occupied the beach is free
10 316 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
9 hours ago
...no one will notice, other than the people whose livelihood depends on the chairs..
10 316 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
There is always room on either end of the front row, just slide in on either end, probably no one will even notice
10 316 Read More
British Virgin Islands
10 hours ago
One of my favorite pastime doesn’t really matter where we are mooring. Tie 30 feet of line to one inner tube, Everyone using tubes connects and enjoy a cold beer while floating in the greatest place in the world.

We do grab a mooring at the baths and swim in

We also snorkel from the boat at Norman and Marina Cay
1 85 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
10 hours ago
Well Folks I have been in the Restaurant business and Car Rental for over thirty years , hence know where to go to eat and enjoy with various prices and budget at the same time. Lol.
15 760 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 11:42 PM
Hi all, Our favorite place is likely Cooper Island, in part because we can swim from the boat. Where are other favorite places people stay overnight that are also good to swim from the boat?
1 85 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Ah ok. these people are hurting big time.Hardly recouped from Irma & bam a great big freaking pandemic. Please just pay & stay no disbute required.😀
10 316 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:31 PM
jeepers--I assumed she was talking about bringing her own chairs.
10 316 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
I f you are paying for chairs I don't see a problem with them?
10 316 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Seriously?? Pretty much ANY beach you go to, you can't take your own chair and get on the front row..
10 316 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Give it a go. See what happens.
10 316 Read More
US VI and Puerto Rico
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
You should not have to test in order to return to the mainland U.S. from the territory (U.S. Virgin Islands).
1 41 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:36 PM
So many restaurants on SXM. It’s a tough business I’m sure and Many come and go fast. We love get Palm too I will say to me Mary’s Boon mushroom chicken is about as good as the Palms. I think one of the issues as i remember Marys Boon until recently had leased out there restaurant to a third-party operator. So many restaurants we visit are inconsistent and things change for better and worse often. I’d be more concerned with recent visits rather in a year or two ago. I try not to get in the habit saying anything too good or bad unless it was recently because things change and last year is not really relevant anymore I remember 20 years ago Mary’s Boon used to be so popular you had to book your reservations weeks in advance to get in. Obviously competition and times to changed. Maybe it’s the evening meal more of the past problem also because they’re morning and beach lunch and bar business has always been very busy. How many times have I read you couldn’t find a place to park. I like the tuna tartare or the tuna steak. The shrimp tempura and their hamburgers are pretty good. I didn’t like the The pasta and lobster. I think sometimes some places try to be too gourmet when they should just stick to basic good. Not really a foodie , atmosphere is just as important. I can get Amazing food within two blocks of my house. Unfortunately I can’t sit and watch the ocean and have that year round climate or island feel at home.
15 760 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by JasonHelmbrecht
[quote=bernk]Our November 11th flights were just cancelled and AA is not offering a refund, only rebooking or a voucher!!! I'm now scrambling to figure out all of our options, including flights to STT. A few questions:

Jason - Moorings is now sending out the 3-month schedule you posted recently. Have you seen anything official on this yet? I've been checking the port authority FB page, but haven't seen anything new.
Thanks.
59 2,510 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Sure, why not, go ahead.
10 316 Read More
British Virgin Islands
Yesterday at 09:48 PM
Headed down Monday for two weeks with Moorings,any live music going on.Also how is the insect situation this time of year.Can,t wait!!!!
0 68 Read More
St. Maarten - St. Martin
Yesterday at 09:46 PM
No.
10 316 Read More
Page 1 of 94 1 2 3 93 94