I have a little experience in this so I will take a shot.

I assume your boat has dockside air. The genset is high on the list for a lot of people. Having said that it will cost you at least fifteen thousand dollars to put one in right it could run as high as twenty thousand. That is likely not a price tag you want to pay on a boat that is already five years old. It would only make sense if you plan to keep the boat past charter and want it.

So taking that off the table. The first two things I would do is add solar and make sure the batteries are fresh. A three to four hundred watt solar array will make your boat almost energy independent. Your batteries will last longer and your guests will be happier. From there I would clean up the refrigeration compressor and coils. This is the big drain on power in your boat. If there is any sign of failure in the fridge then buy a new compressor and evaporator. Go up one size and get the BD 50 compressor and a larger evaporator. Then I would get a good Carel or similar digital controller for the fridge. We did this on de Life and I can go days without starting an engine. Your systems are almost identical.

Next is the stereo. It has to be blue tooth compatible. Assuming you have newer Raymarine you can buy a fusion stereo that will network and can be controlled by your plotter outside. Buy the BT 200 blue tooth adapter and a nema 2000 compatible stereo. While you are at this add several usb charging ports that looks like a cigarette lighter plug bus is actually a dual USB. Most of the inverter run time it for charging devices that run on USB plugs. Also look at your interior lights. Buy new LED fixtures or bulbs. Also change out the anchor light for LED, we actually changed all of our NAV lights for LED.

Down the road think sails. Your five year old sails will be nearing the end of their life. So is the rest of your canvas. By year 7 or 8 they will all be toast so budget for that now. The Caribbean sun and 15 to 20 weeks of charter annually takes its toll.