agrimsrud said:
Mardi_Gras said:
All of these items may set our boat apart from other 39's but potential charter clients would not know about them until they arrive.
Tony

Maytrix,
So I think Tony has a good point. If you improve your boat by doing A, B, and C how do you plan to make that information available to charter guests who are evaluating your boat against some other choices. Chances are that the charter company isn't going to publish the "little stuff".

This was my thought as well. I guess nice extras might help with repeat bookings but if you don't have a way to advertise "the extras" most of us won't know the boat has them. Anacortes Yachts (in the PNW) has owner added information for each boat, very useful but I haven't seen this with any other charter outfit. Perhaps a link to your own boat website, I've seen that a few times with "owners time" but I don't know if any of the outfits would be setup and willing to let you somehow add a link to their boat details section. As a frequent charterer I really wish there was some easy way to get this type of boat specific information.

Life involves risks, take some prudent ones (NOT with the BVI ferries)!