So it has been pointed out that some are video briefings , dated many years ago, perhaps online briefings of unknown time frame... Neither of which allows for interactive briefing (i.e. Questions and answers).
Others are interactive, up-to-date, and valuable.
Can't blame those who have a poor briefing (rating the value as "none") would choose on next trip to skip it. However, for these who have found "useless chart briefings" to consider the potential value when presented by someone like CaptainJay.

Schwendy got lucky missing that rock in what I believe is a "redlined" area. Also, during briefing I would expect a strong warning about overnighting in White Bay , JVD... I believe that is in the Cruising Guides as well (Probably warning about the area between Little Camanoe and Beef Island as well).

I hope if chartering my new yacht(Sea Tiger), you will get a VALUABLE briefing. If you find it worthless, I hope you will give me feedback. Hopefully, you will find it valuable and I will not have to collect anything from my Insurer, because you will anchor in Little Harbor or Great Harbor (JVD) and will take the cut between Little Camanoe and Big Camanoe.

Wes
s/v Sea Tiger (2022 Lagoon 46)
www.BareBoatBVI.com