Thank you beerMe for those comments! Also, thank you GeorgeC1. I appreciate your constructive criticism! I wouldn't say my decision to go past Beef was a "mistake" since I chose to do it based on advice and studying the passage. I will admit it was a poor decision. I won't do it again. This was a learning experience and I know I'll be better next time. I welcome some of the veterans to admit some of their mistakes or bad decisions. Jost as far as I know from my time there and all the time spent on this board, was fine. I did check weather constantly and ask advice while there. If I had to rank that decision with 10 being best I'd say I was at a 7. I did make the decision to move to Great Harbor the following day which was a good move. I saw two monos with blown out sails that week. I saw several cats struggle with mooring balls, one spent an hour trying to anchor and one had to dive for their hook. I saw one of the Puerto Rican navy boats catch a super yachts dingy line and almost sink it in White Bay. I got compliments from the Mooring guys on return for how clean and nice the boat was on return. For a first timer, not bad if I do say so myself.

[Linked Image]