Aloha Spiker,
Here is my two bits on RI and what you should do. This seems to be an issue where you are not able for health reason to be able to handle the humidity caused issues of SXM, If you are having an issue at RI then likely you would have the same or similar issues at other places so it may be that you should instead vacation to dry climates like Vegas, Palm Springs or Arizona. Cost to travel to those locations would be less as well. Beyond that, I would listen to EdB. RI is probably the only property on island that you can actually make a profit consistently renting as well as buying and selling units as a bargain shopper part time berry picker "if" you are in weeks 46 - 17 range which you are. The place is well located and well taken care of, the AMF's are reasonable which creates a cost of ownership factor that can not be beat on island right now or for the past 5 plus years.

If you do wish to bail, I am sure you would have no problem finding one of us that is willing to pay all the xfer cost to get you out of it. But as EdB stated, it is costing you nothing right now.

Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat