Hello all: First of all I am very familiar with humidity on islands. We own 2 at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club and at Marriott Beachplace Towers in Ft. Lauderdale.
I am very appreciative of the Spadarros for not charging MF's for 2018. I was hit for $400 more for my FT. Lauderdale property after the hurricane mainly because it is deeded.

My biggest complaint is the failure of the Spadarros for not enough news and for their lack of concern to upgrade the properties A/C systems. Adding a dehumidifier that I have to empty out 2 or 3 times daily is a PITA!

Also my wife absolutely refuses to sleep in the bedroom because it either gets too cold and damp or if we let it get warm then its too warm and damp.
Maybe another dehumidifier in the bedroom would work. I don't know - I am not a HVAC guy. But I'm the one that gets sick around the 6th day - maybe there's some kind of spores or mold in that room!

So, with that in mind, I like SXM & La PLage. When this property came available I jumped on it. We stayed there earlier through an exchange.

Now what do to - I have considered all of your comments - some I listened with a grain of salt and some were insight-full. But we have decided to wait till October to purchase flights. If RI gives some sort of inclination that they will open and maybe replace some of the A/C units then I will start looking for flights. If not then I either will sell or give it away. I don't have much respect for an organization that doesn't have any respect for me, my health or my family!