i am sorry for those that think I complain or are doom and gloom. Those that are making those comments do not know me or husband. so i take it with a grain of salt. I only give my opinion here and not often, because I realize this is for certain members that are respected. I think given the fact that we know the Island and have been going for many years!!! We can say what we have seen, heard from others, and our own experience. I say what I know and with alot of knowledge. I know for a fact, that most here travel once a year and say they know the Island. Perhaps thats what you hear from others, but we live there all winter. I know many people many resort owners, many resturant owners, and many shop keepers. So I hear and say. Its sad when a message board it so closed it chooses to put down others opinions. Well but its your message board and you do what you need to do to keep it going. I Know the Island. thats the way it is.... this is my second home with many issues but my second home. Not many can say that.