It was 1973 and we were just kids - mid twenties - we managed to win an all expense paid week long trip (air, hotel at the then pristine Mullet Bay Resort and all meals plus three cocktail parties and a rental car for a day) to the ‘Friendly island’ which we had never heard of. It was the most expensive ‘free’ trip anyone ever won since we’ve gone back almost every year since. We bought timeshare in the mid to late eighties and as is so often the case, we started with one week and worked our way up to four. Due to the problems from Irma we walked away from three of our four weeks and are right back where we started with our original week and unit which someday I hope to be able to use again. But in the meantime we’ve found other destinations across the island we really love, some even for less rental fees than our timeshare. We still go generally twice a year for at least two weeks each trip. Don’t know how much longer we’ll be doing it but for now, that’s my story and I’m sticking with it.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."