We went out May '18 and Moorings certainly wasn't back in shape post Irma. We had clogged heads (boat stored for months pre our trip), battery issues, generator issue (constant resets), GPS issues. Anyone with a boat understands there are always issues and we chocked these up to post Irma and made the best of it. 2nd funniest thing was going to tie up in Leverick and realized they hadn't reinstalled the cleats on the stern. 1st was a crew member who thought he could use the plunger to clear the head holding tank from the top opening creating a "volcano"....

IMHO I always look to see how base responds and they always have been good at Moorings for me. To Warrens point I had a buddy and frequent BVI captain go to Moorings St Martin and it was a total and complete disaster to include their response so I do think it is base specific.

I guess to OP it would be good to know if there is a battery crossover switch like many of us have on our boats...i need to see if it is in the 514PC manual.

I also bring all my own navigation and communication gear as it is all I trust and use the GPS on the 514pc bridge in rear view camera mode.

It seems like every trip I learn more about boat mechanics and how to fix....but do try and not let any issue cloud the trip which is hard for a Type A like myself

Happy Holidays to my TTOL friends