In December we went there for a drink during the day and enjoyed it. We then went there for drinks in the evening and again enjoyed the place and also ended up going there for dinner and enjoyed the place. The music was never too loud or anything but pleasant when we were there, and we spend one of our weeks at Atrium with a clear path to Roxxy and did not have any issues with the noise. I do seem to remember something about 5% but it was made clear at least at the time and we had no issue with it. The simple solution when they don't try to hide that amount which they did not is to adjust your tip accordingly. I have been to places that have done their best to hide the extra amounts including sometimes on the French side making their case to the American based tourist which has been discussed over and over.

If the establishment has a policy of splitting their tips between the staff, splitting it up with management, or giving all the tips to the server is not my personal issue. The server and staff choose to work there and that is their issue, they can leave if is not to their liking. Easy

We as a group of 55 plus year olds felt very welcome and had some pretty memorable moments, including getting them to play a techno version of a Barry Manilow song. I am not sure if you all know but Lola, she was a showgirl.........

Cheers!

I prefer the Isle seat