"Are you saying that you questioned it and they told you it was a house charge? "

Carol to answer that question as I can not remember the conversation but possibly one of the other partners in crime can comment. I am 95% sure (want to leave out the 5% part) that they actually pointed out that amount to us. I very well could be wrong and there is a good chance I might have had a cocktail, or three as I have been known to partake.

Possibly I could talk to Tony, he is always there tending bar, I think from 8 til 4. The only problem we had if I remember is Rico went too far.

I know the place is not for everyone, but I think that people might be pleasantly surprised on how enjoyable the place is. Cocktails are expensive, but they are premium large cocktails and in line with what I would expect to pay in the US. Served in better glass wear than most places on SXM. We will certainly be back, all six of us that went there.

Please somebody ask another question because I have more song lyrics that might help everyone sing along!

Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat