Sorry, Roxxy. Live entertainment is a cost of doing business. I wonder, how many other restaurants on SXM are charging a 5% FEE on your check for live entertainment, which you pay, regardless of whether you get live entertainment or not?? I would say that the answer is ZERO. That is because it makes no sense and will only serve to tick off your best customers, the ones who spend the most money. It is like a cover charge that goes up, the more money you spend. How backwards is THAT? People have not questioned this so far, because they frankly probably have not paid attention. Either that, or this is a new charge. Either way, I personally will not EVER go to your establishment so long as this policy is in place. Not that a lot of people care what I personally think, but this is a matter of principle for me. And whenever someone asks a general question about your place, this will be brought up by someone, I guarantee. The internet is a great place. It can make you and it can break you. There are too many great restaurants on SXM, many of which have live entertainment for which you do not have to pay any fee, for you to do this.

Carol Hill