Originally Posted by VirginGordaResident
Originally Posted by Deepcut
Even though BVI mimics US "screening and quarantine" policy, the BVI does not have ability to house and quarantine even a few dozen people. So the ferry being unloaded is not going to be directed to a Quarantine Building. If overtly sick(fever), you may be denied admission (and sent back on next ferry?).
Quarantine could be potentially, go directly to your villa/charter boat and do not go to shops/bars/restaurants, etc

Or am I wrong about the BVI Quarantine capabilities?

I do not think you are wrong at all. I do have yet to hear of anyone arriving to the BVI actually being quarantined. I have, however, heard 2 rumors of possible quarantine locations:

1.) The old Peebles hospital
2.) The Premier allegedly asked the UK to have access to a Navy ship which they could re-purpose as a quarantine location

Again, just rumors and I have no facts or articles to back these up.

Rumors and no facts is how the BVI government functions. Nepotism and laziness rule in all government departments. Someone connected will find a way to monetize this disaster to the detriments of the good citizens. And be clear this Corona is going to crush the BVI economy like Irma except for the lack on physical damage.